The Eyes Have It!

Oh my goodness those eyes! Eyes that morph from hazel to green. Eyes that change color with the shades of his clothing or even with the change of his moods. These are the eyes of my beloved son Nick. Since he was a baby people have complimented Nick on how beautiful his eyes were,when he was about 5 or 6 instead of saying thank you when this would happen,he would say,"I know,people tell me that all the time". His father and I of course would correct him,and asked him to please be polite,to which he replied,"I know,but I get tired of people always talking about my eyes". Now as an adult Nick will wear dark glasses alot because he is sensitive to the light,but when he takes them off,well,you know.
I am heading out to pick him up today and he will be visiting me for the rest of the week .

Comments

Popular Posts