New Class!

I'll be teaching a new class on Sunday October 2,2011 at Paper Tales and it's perfect for the upcoming Halloween festivities!
This little candy box is shaped like a witch's hat and is so cute. I will teach you how to make the box,this is not a class where i hand you a store bought box and then you decorate it. You will learn to make the box and i will give you the pattern to make more. As is usual in my classes,ALL the supplies will be provided and you should leave with a finished piece.
Go to the Paper Tales site and sign up,I look forward to seeing you there!
Also,as you can see,I've been very busy working on new acorns and oak leaves and I will be bringing these to the class with me!

Comments

  1. Sabrina, I love your witch hat box. And those acorns are adorable!!
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sabrina,

    Just love your acorns and strawberries. Saw them on Amy Hanna's blog. Do you sell them? I would love to order some if possible. Thanks! Kimla
    kcotropia@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts