NINA

As I predicted,the class with dear Nina was a blast! First of all,French General is a darling shop and packed full of awesome stuff,secondly,Kaari and her crew are great,and last but not least,I got to hang out with my friend Tammie! I really enjoyed myself and of course I learned some fun new to me techniques with Nina. As usual I didn't get many photos,but here are a few.

I loved this wall of jars full of all kinds of beads and findings,truly gorgeous things.
This is a bit of the piece I was working on,I'll try to remember to post a photo of the completed project.
This is a tiny art clay charm that one of the other ladies gave me,....I love it and I loved my day at French General with Nina.

Comments

  1. sabrina, i know it's taken me a while, but i wanted to thank you for the darling acorn christmas ornament you gifted me while at the workshop with nina. i was a quiet one, sitting near the entrance. you are a kind and beautiful soul.
    may these days of thanksgiving find you in good cheer.
    constanza

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts