Busy as a bee.

The warm weather finally came and stayed for a bit. It's been so lovely to be warm and have these long sunshine filled days. I have been busy getting ready for a show this Saturday,and here's a peek at something new that I've been working on.
These are some of the rolled "talisman" beads that I've done. Each one has a few word on it,but you don't see it all,It's sort of a little secret that the wearer has.
The beads looks wonderful on a chain or leather cord,alone or in multiples. The are sterling silver and handcrafted by me,I will have them available at this show.
If you can't make it to the show and are interested in a bead then please contact me. The cost is $15.00 plus $3.00 for shipping. These are the quotes available right now.
 
NEVER BE ORDINARY
 
I BELIEVE IN MAGIC
 
FOLLOW YOUR OWN STAR
 
WORK OF ART
 
TRUE PATH
 
MUSICAL SOUL
 

Comments

Popular Posts