So much to do!

So much going on,and lots to get ready for.
My son starts his spring break  next week and will hopefully be home for a few days of it. I have cartons and cartons of eggs to dye and fill for cascarones,(confetti filled eggs). Mom and I will be getting the prizes ready for the games we play on Easter.
Once Easter is done,we have a family christening the following weekend and I'll be helping my sister prepare brunch for 30 or so people. At the end of April I have a show,(more info on that later), and so the prep for that has been ongoing.

Above is a close-up of some stitching that I've been adding to an old canvas bag that I found at the thrift store. My french knots aren't very tight,but I kinda like the wooly-lamb look of it. ;o)
Don't you just love the color of these little eggs? Actually,they're Jordan Almonds,but I thought they looked lovely in this little wooden hand.




Comments

Popular Posts