Finished!

Jordan was back at the house today and we finished up our cascarones. She filled all the eggs and then helped me to glue the tissue papers down.
We had alot of fun getting it all done.
Don't they look wonderful?! Now we just have to wait for Easter and then we can crack them over peoples heads and cover them with confetti!
I still have a few things to get ready for Sunday. Must fill all the plastic eggs for the egg hunt,bake a carrot cake,and help mom make the potatoe salad.
Nick has been home on spring break and just look at the Easter gift he brought me.
Isn't she adorable?! The scent does smell nice,but omg,the container is soooo cute. Nick of course knows my love of mermaids,so when he found this he decided that he had to bring her to me. I love her and I love my boy for thinking of me.

Comments

Popular Posts