Well,another Mermaid's Mercantile has come and gone and it was fabulous! As planned the grand unvieling of the new shop sign happened,and the new name is,...

House Vintage!
I love it and so did everyone else,it now really fits the personality of the shop.
Snacks were served after the big reveal and the caprese sandwiches were delicious.
Nick took a few photos of some of our friends,click on the links to check out some of their amazing work.
This is Genie and she has some of the coolest recycled-upcycled stuff. The hat she's wearing is made using mens neck ties,I traded her for one and I love it! Check out her etsy shop.

This is Poppy,she creates the most gorgeous jewelry using sea glass,she gathers this glass herself all up and down the California coast.
This is Olga another wonderful jewelry artist. You always find her working on pieces and Nick and I both have some of her work in our collections.
As Nick and I packed up at the end of the day the new moon was hovering over the buildings.We were tired,but we had a fun day. Thank you to all the customers who came out to visit and purchase from us and the other vendors,it was much appreciated.
Also,this is my 99th post,so the next one is the big 100! I will have a give away for this,so keep an eye out and tell all your friends to check out my blog and enter in the give away too!

Comments

Popular Posts