Been having fun!

The last couple of weeks have been so much fun,I've been out more than I have probably been for the last three months! Birthdays will do that,I have some darling friends,(Tammie,Nancy,and Gibby),who all took me out. I received some lovely gifts also,but the best gift was getting to spend some time talking and laughing with these people. At one point Nanc took me to the movies and took a photo of me with this cutie who was promoting one of the films. 

It was also the boy's birthday this month and he turned the big 21! It is so cliche,but the years really did fly by. Here he is having his first pina colada with his grandma!
I was so excited to have him home for a few days and I almost cried when he had to go back. Here is a photo I took of him and Shadow,(the cat who owns him).
Aren't they both gorgeous?

Comments

Popular Posts