here is a photo of most of the lovely ladies who vended at the last "chateau de fluers"! it's a great show with lots of great stuff to buy and this time around there will be even more vendors and more stuff!there will be several other barn sales going on in the fallbrook area that day,so be sure to ask for one of the maps that will guide you to these other spots,...fallbrook is definitely the place to be for those 2 days!
this past tuesday,(june 1rst),i celebrated my birthday! my son nick baked cupcakes for me and the guys and i celebrated quietly here at home,...it was perfect! this birthday seemed be be the year of the roses,my friend nanc gave me a gorgeous rose called "double delight".
she also gave me this mermaid! she's really a candle holder,but i decided i liked her better as a picture frame! she really is a wonderful piece and since i have a great love of mermaids and collect them,she is a perfect gift for me.
this is the other rose bush i received,"princess of monaco"is her name and she was a gift from my guys.
this has been one of our busy weeks. jim had his chemo treatment yesterday and tomorrow we will go back to the cancer center to have his pump removed. sunday we are off to see the family and celebrate some more birthdays. we've also been invited to a retirement party for sunday evening. it's so nice to be wanted,but my plate is getting just a bit too full right now. *giggles*

Comments

Popular Posts