July!

Here we go, the start of another month! We've had quite a bit of heat here this past week and it's been difficult for me to deal with. I miss my small home in the hills of Fallbrook, while it did get hot during the day, the nights were deliciously cool. Here in San Bernardino cool does not happen until the early morning hours, and even then it is not very cool. Mom wants to take a trip up the coast and I hope that being near the ocean might help me out of my funk, cross your fingers that Mom's dr.'s appointment in a couple of weeks goes well and we can leave town for a few days.
 
Today is my niece Rose's 19th birthday, she is the one furthest right in the above photo. I finished a bracelet to give her and hopefully I will see her later today.
As you can see there have had some new visitors to the feeder. A pair of orioles have been coming by for the past week or so, I know it's a pair because I have seen the male and female together at the feeder. I am not a big fan of the color yellow, but on them it looks beautiful.


Comments

Popular Posts