Come on Spring!

Once again the days get away from me and I find that I have not posted for awhile. I honestly do try,but there always seems to be something else that needs doing. The house I now live in is fairly large and keeping up with all that needs to be done can be quite challenging. Mom does try to help,but she really can't and shouldn't be doing too much,so I try to keep us from total chaos. ;o)
I have been working on my Valentine gifties and I hope to see my son and my friend Tammie sometime next week. I was going to take some photos,but of course today the weather decides not to co-operate,...maybe tomorrow!
Here's a photo of some of the flower fairie rings that I made a few years back. Maybe Spring will see this and decide it's time to show up and stay for good. Hey,a girl can dream!

Comments

Popular Posts