Happy New Year's Eve

I sit here feeling a bit sorry for myself as I have been sick in bed for the last four days,and I am unable to spend the next five days with my son as planned. *sigh* As with all things,this to shall pass and Nick and I will have some time together later this month.
It has been another difficult year and I have once again learned so much from it. The loss of my brother was big blow and I also lost a childhood friend. Sometimes,it is difficult to go on,but I try to remember all the good things and all the good times that have been had with all my loved ones. I am so very lucky to still have my son,along with my mother,sister,mil,sil,and dear friends who have been there for me. I hope that 2013 will bring good things for me and mine and I hope it does the same for all of you.

                        
I wish the world for you all!

Comments

Popular Posts