Starting Over

Well,a new year has begun and I'm seriously hoping that there is better start to it than the crazy end of last year.
The entire holiday season was spent dealing with my brother being in the hospital,and the hospital was over an hour away from our family home,and we were so afraid that the stress would cause our mother to also become ill! Luckily,my mother is fine and my brother is doing much better,we are hoping to have him home in a day or two. He is 24th on the transplant list and we are praying that his liver holds out until a donor become available for him.
I would also like to thank all of you who sent cards and packages,it was much appreciated and I hope to return the gesture in a few weeks when life has stabilised a bit. It might be more of a Valentine than a Christmas present,but hopefully you won't mind.
Happy New Year to you all!

Comments

Popular Posts