Shadow,(the cat who owns us).

Well,the holiday madness is now behind us and there is much to get done here. The move must be finished this month,Nick will start his second semester at college,and then through it all we have a little someone who is not at all happy about these changes to our lives and routine.
Shadow,(the cat who owns us),is not at all amused by the comings and goings,the furniture that has been taken,and most of all,the boy being gone for days at a time. She has taken to sleeping in front of his bedroom door,(all the better to keep track of him). Shadow will be going to live with the boy because I think she might die of a broken heart if she did not,also there are three dogs who already live where I am going.
Shadow wants nothing to do with dogs!

Comments

  1. It's amazing.....I saw your comment on my blog (http://beautiful-art.blogspot.com) and read that you live in Fallbrook, California!! My grandparents used to live there; we went there so often and I have the most incredible memories of our visits there. They had an avacado ranch and it was many acres with tangerine trees and a huge swimming pool my grandfather built. My husband and I tried to find it many years ago, but didn't know the exact location. It was such a surprise to hear that you live there. Thank you for commenting on my blog; I love your blog....so cute.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts