my guys

allow me to introduce you to my guys,...here is my son nick! nick is our only child and truly a gift to us. can you believe this almost 17 year old guy was a preemie?! he didn't even weigh 3 pounds when he was born.
this other guy is my husband jim and obviously one of the most important guys in my life. this past may 10th was the 18th anniversary of our meeting. it sounds so corny,but we both knew that we were meant for each other after that first date. jim actually asked me to marry him one week after we met!
jim is dealing with cancer right now,which pretty much means that we as a family are dealing with cancer. it's a difficult road and while we have alot of support from family and friends,the three of us are finding that our greatest support is each other.
please add my husband jim to your prayers.

Comments

Popular Posts