Thankful

December already,can you believe it!? Life here on Magnolia Avenue is the same,sometimes busy and sometimes quiet. My son wasn't able to come home for Thanksgiving,so he spent a few days with me the week before. We did a bit of shopping,watched movies,and played music that each of us had saved for the other. I'm hoping he can come home for Christmas,I will be devastated if he can't. I had Thanksgiving dinner with my friends Nanc and Jo and it was fun,and quiet and just what I needed.
Yesterday Nanc and Jo picked me up and we went out to the farmers market and did some window shopping.
 I loved this red hat,but it was sadly out of my price range.
We met this young man near the market,he was writing free poems,you could make a donation,(to help him get his rent money together), if you liked your poem. Nanc asked him to write us a poem about friendship.

After that we headed over to Aladdin's Restaurant and had some wonderful food, falafel,hummus,pita bread,and a delicious roasted cauliflower dish. Later that evening I headed over to Nanette's house for a dinner party I had been invited to and ate another great meal with more friends. I'm so thankful for all the friends and family who are so good to me!

Comments

Popular Posts