NEW CLASS!

nick and i finally made it out to paper tales to set up new classes for the spring and it's going to be so much fun! we love,love,love,the shop and all the gals who work there. seriously,if you have not visited paper tales,you are missing out on some wonderful supplies and wonderful people.

 the first class i will be teaching is my "pocket journal". if you know me,then you know how much i love to work on  a small scale,and this journal is nice and small.
 i will provide all the materials for the class,including the hand-etched mother of pearl charm!
 i will do a quick demo of my pen and watercolor entries and if people are interested you can spend an extra hour with me and explore this type of journaling.
the date for this class is saturday,february 26th from 2-5. space is limited,so call and sign up soon,i'd love to see you there!

Comments

  1. So Happy For You Sabrina! I have to get to Paper Tales one of these days, everybody loves the place. You will be a great teacher. Say hi to Nicola for me. Ciao Rita mammabellarte

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts