New Beginnings

  considering the events of this past year,some of you might believe that i will be glad to see it go. however,that is not really the case. it will be hard to let go of this past year because the majority of it was spent with two of the most important people in my life.
losing my husband and my father has been the hardest thing i have ever gone thru,and i am still going thru it,i actually don't know if i will ever get over it. there is a part of me that is so completely broken. 
 my son nick and our shadow,(the cat who owns us),are part of what keeps me going. knowing that they are still in my care and are depending on me is a big part of what keeps me from just lying in bed and crying all day.
jim and my dad always told me that i was an amazing person and that i could do anything. i will try my hardest to prove them both right.
to all my family and friends old and new,thank you for being here for nick and i. your kind words and actions have meant so much to us.
if you live to be a hundred,i want to live to be a hundred minus a day. so i never have to live without you. --a.a.milne
a favorite quote of jim's. 

Comments

Popular Posts