Christmas Nick!

it's been a very busy couple of weeks around here.  my son nick,just returned home last night after a 10 day trip to northern california. you can't imagine how happy shadow,(the cat who owns us),and i are to have him back.
while nick was gone,i spent a couple of days at my mother's home and we made the tamales for christmas. we also got a bit of shopping done,and started planning a trip for next spring. i also got the boy's presents all wrapped and ready,and am finishing up the gifts that i am making for my friends and family.
sometimes,it is still hard to get through the day,as i still miss my husband and father so much. christmas will be difficult this year,but hopefully,the many memories of my christmases spent with those two wonderful men will help me get through.

Comments

  1. Great Pic Nick!
    I bet you are so happy to have him home!
    Much Love to you Both, Sabrina, this first Christmas without Jim. Know he is watching over you and let that be the solace that feeds your soul.
    Much Love to you both!
    xo,
    Lisa & Emily

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts