Life and a kitty!

Oh my goodness,it's been so long! Life has been super busy and I find it harder and harder to get a post in. 
I'm still a caregiver for my aunt and she has unfortunately been in and out of the hospital,she seems to be doing alot better,so hopefully we are done with the hospital stays. I had also been taking care of a kitty that had been abandoned and soon found out that she was pregnant. It took a couple of weeks,but along with the help from some friends we found a place that is taking care of her and will help her and her kitten find forever homes.
She was a very sweet cat and loved being held and petted.
You can see her belly in this one,poor sweetie was getting really close to having her babies,I was so happy to have saved her.
I am now getting ready for Art in the Yard! I love this show and was so disappointed when the November  show was cancelled because of bad weather. I've got a new leather and metal bracelet that will debut and some great stones and pearls that will be showing up in some new earrings. I will post the flyer soon,but the date is Saturday April 26th.

Comments

  1. Hey girl, good to see you posting again. Miss ya... You need to call of email me your phone numbers again, I lost my phone and lost all my numbers. We need to have a play date, please. I need a girl day. Praying for you, your aunt, and the kitty above (hee-hee) and nick too always. Love ya, Tammie Moore

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts