Life

Life has been going on here on Magnolia Ave even if I haven't had time to post about it, here are some snippets of the last few months.
We've had some losses in our family,my Uncle Lolo died just before the new year and a neighbor that I'd grown up with passed just a few weeks later. Just this week my mom's 15 year old dog Lola died.
I would walk into a room and find my mom chatting with Lola so I know it's especially hard for her.
As usual I have been working on different projects.
The mushrooms have been so much fun and it's a great way to use some of my silks scraps that I just can't toss out no matter how teensy they might be.
The boy came home to visit for two glorious weeks!
 I was so happy to have him here and then all of a sudden he was gone again. I always go into a bit of a funk when he leaves,but hopefully he will make it here for Easter.
Meanwhile,spring has most definitely sprung here in SoCal. The neighbors tree has been in glorious bloom for a couple of weeks now,it quite tall and you can see it from a few blocks away.


The calla lilies are up,the rose geranium is covered with tiny pink flowers and the lemon tree is covered with blossoms. Oh the scents are wonderful!

Comments

Popular Posts