Summer!

Summer has been flying by and if I tell the truth,I am very glad that it is. I have a hard time with the heat and when it is still 99 degrees at 10pm,well,sleeping is difficult. The last couple of days have brought the rare summer storm and while it is a bit cooler,it is also very muggy. I did have a lovely day at the beach a few weeks ago with my mom and nephew.
They are so cute! 
Mommy wanted to look for a rental for a week in August and we found one that is perfect for her,right across the street from the beach and in a quiet area. It is also just a couple of miles from where my son lives,so I am excited about spending some quality time with him when I visit mom.
Nick sent me this photo of him and his friend Elizabeth from last month's Anime Expo in LA. He knows I love Hello Kitty and decided he better get a photo with her. :) It was an Alice in Wonderland theme and Nick said they had a blast. Not sure if he's the White Rabbit or the March Hare,but they a both adorable!

Comments

Popular Posts