Gorgeous Day!

Today has been absolutely beautiful. The winds have come through and blown away all the rain clouds and the skies are blue,blue,blue.
This morning I was invited to my friend Nanette's home for Sunday brunch. It was so nice to visit with several other friends who were there and eat the wonderful foods that Nanette had prepared,(she's a fab cook).
I came home to find my recently planted flowers basking in the sun along with the herd of chihuahuas that live here,(it's only three,but many times it does feel like a herd). ;o)


I saw a butterfly flitting in and out of the flowers and that got me to work on finishing this little pretty.

As you can see,it's a perfect size to pin on a spring jacket. It's all handstitched and sequined by me and the photos I took don't really do it justice. This one is a present for someone,but I hope to soon get a few more done. I am hoping to re-open my Etsy shop soon and one or two of these with be in the shop.
Hope you all have had a lovely Sunday!
 



Comments

Popular Posts